Thursday, January 23, 2014

It is amazing, the results of timing and experience and how they can come together at the perfect moment to imprint a memory and make that stick in my craw.

That happened this morning.  My laptop is set to play background video throughout the night, and whatever I wake up to, is purely random.  This morning I woke up to the Oklahoma City Bombing of the Murrah Building.




I have been aware of a cover up of this event for a while.  Sadly, this event like many others does not hold a personal relationship, maybe it should, I say that for the effect that I am not affected by it directly.  As I was watching this citizen made documentary I started seething over my morning coffee.

Was this bombing just a "test" event for 9/11?  It does appear to have all the fingerprints of a cover up.  It does appear to have the typical government style spin on what really happened.

Like most "events" that happen, the first reports from the media are typically correct, the witnesses are truthful, and the camera rare;y lies.  Oklahoma City has all those and more.  You have witnesses talking about more bombs, you have the local media CONFIRMING that the local Bomb Squad was removing two bombs that did not blow up.  You have the helicopter coverage showing the scene of this horrible explosion and showing people walking in the street outside the building.

Just a week later the "spin" was in, you had Newsweek and Time magazine both espousing the enormous crater in front of the building in a sketch.  How come they never used a picture?  Because there was no crater.  In any story that came out after the bombing there was no mention of secondary bombs. How come that was never mentioned?

All of a sudden there was Tim McVeigh and all was well again, a lone bomber who had a little help.  What a crock of shite. 

Who called out sick from work that day?  Folks, I believe in my heart this was just another test for 9/11.  How to suppress the media, how to make the general public scared, and keep us that way.

Then, through the magic of Youtube I got hooked on another doc, this was on the Soviets and their space agency shrouded in secrecy.  There are all these experts talking about the Russian way of keeping secrets, keeping the people oblivious to what is going on around them. Are we in the United States no different?

I am just pissed off this morning.  There is no historical difference between the two countries.  If anyone suggests different, I can point them in the direction of the assassination of JFK.  How come all the critical documents will never see the light of day?  What can be so secret?  How can the information be relevant 50 years ago, and be secret today?  

The United States is no different than Russia. I should say that the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment